Join us at WeWork Colony Square on Sunday, June 29th from 5:30-8PM to work with Project Management Specialist and co-founder of boutique business strategy firm Ince & West, Camaro West on how to cure overwhelm, get unstuck and achieve maximum impact with your next project.
Is this workshop for me?
- Are you launching an event, business or product, or developing a new strategy for your business?
- Does connecting your day-to-day tasks to your end goal feel hard to do?
- Are you feeling unorganized, unfocused, or straight-up paralyzed by your to-do list?
Then, yes. This workshop is for you.
Camaro will guide you through strategies to:
- Cure overwhelm
- Break down large complex projects into doable chunks
- Get organized
- Achieve maximum impact
- Apply outcome-based thinking
You will leave with a foundation for an outcome-based action plan, new friends, and maybe a little tipsy.
Seating is limited, so register e-a-r-l-y!
- Select a project that you are working on
- Determine why you are you doing this, why it matters, and the outcome or impact you want to achieve (impact can be on an individual, group or community level)